Google I/O registration reminder

March 21, 2012


Link copied to clipboard
Author PhotoBy Mike Fox, Google Developer Marketing Team

This is a friendly reminder that Google I/O 2012 registration is less than one week away! We can’t wait to see who will be joining us at Google I/O. Registration is first come, first served and opens next Tuesday, March 27, at 7 AM PDT / 14:00 UTC. Last year, tickets sold out in less than an hour, so to be prepared, we suggest you sign in to your Google+ account and be ready to pay with
Google Wallet (formerly Google Checkout). And remember that if you can’t make it to San Francisco, you can attend an I/O Extended viewing party, or watch I/O Live from just about anywhere.


image that reads I want a ticket

While you’re waiting for registration to open, play input/output and show your skill and creativity. If you need inspiration, take a look at some of the ingenious machines fellow developers have made. We’ll be showing off some of the best ones at Google I/O - will yours make the cut?


Mike Fox is a member of the Google Developer Marketing Team. When not working on I/O or cloud products he is cheering on his daughter's soccer team at the University of Notre Dame, trying to enjoy his son's dubstep DJ music, or cheering his brother racing in the 24 Hours of LeMons.

Posted by Scott Knaster, Editor